Friday, November 12, 2010

Cemetary/Playground


This a picture of the water tower, I didn't change the picture at all because I thought it looked okay the way it was.  It is a long shot but up in the air. I liked this picture because the clouds look like its part of the tower.










This is a long shot I was walking to the cemetary and taking this picture at the same time. I used the matte to make the inside boarder, and the vignette to make the outer boarder to make it look like I stood way far away to take this picture then I did enhance to brighten the picture a little bit.










This is a picture of a tombstone as a fireplace. I liked this picture because it makes the tombstone look like a real fireplace.  The Technique I used was eye level and I tilted the camera up ward and took it. I used sepia to make it look the olden days when people used fireplaces.











I used black and white to make it look like its dark outside sorta. I like this photo because it is framing the other tombstones in the background.  I also liked the quote on this tombstone. The technique I used was close up and framing.











This picture of my classmates while outside and I used black and white with long shot.  The sun was to much on this picture. The tree was pretty and used some shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment