Wednesday, August 25, 2010

two videos

From watching the two videos Did You Know and Digital Text I learned a few things. The video Did You Know I learned that There are over 200 million registered users on myspace, also I learned that 1 out of 8 couples married in the U.S. last year met online. There are 31 billion searches on Google every month. In the year 2006 the number was down to 2.7 billion. Also  I learned that today, the number of text messages sent and recieved everyday,exceeds the total population on the planet.  On the other video Digital Text I learned that

1 comment:

  1. Awsome i learn some of the same things there emma these video were kind of intersting to watch and to learn all the stuff most people over look and don't realize are true. The life of most kids/teens revolve around a cell phone and texting...

    ReplyDelete