Monday, August 23, 2010

my weekend

My weekend was eventful, Saturday my brother had a tractor pull in Perry. I didn't go because it was too hot outside, and they left early , so I just did some other things. I am not sure what he placed, but I do know that he got 2nd in one of his pulls. Then Sunday my dad, my brother and I went to Lawrence, to the cell phone store to order me a new cell phone, because mine quit working.  Then we went to Ace Hardware to get some kind of parts. Next we drove to a family friend's house to get him to go eat lunch at Jeffersons in Lawrence.  Then we went to the grocery store in town. Then we went home. I had a really bad headache and went to bed early. It was just to hot so that's why i got a headache.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of details! You were busy. Add an image (very important) Editing: fix quite to quit. work on random capitals. You have 3 or so incomplete sentences. I'll help!

    ReplyDelete